Kyocera, Ricoh, and Lexmark Equipment For Today's Office
At Classic Business Products we are dedicated to providing our customers with sales and service for some of the world’s most reliable and respected brands of office equipment including Ricoh copiers, Lexmark printers, HP printers, and Kyocera products. In addition, we service virtually any brand of business equipment in order to help our customers in Lafayette, Broussard, and Lake Charles keep their office systems up and running.
What We Offer
We offer a wide array of top-quality Ricoh and Kyocera business equipment to meet the individual needs of our customers – including
- Black & White Multifunction Copiers
- Color Multifunction Copiers
- Black & White Printers
- Color Laser Printers
- Wide Format Printers
- Digital Duplicators
and more. In addition, our technicians are factory trained in sales and service for our full range of copiers and other office equipment. CBP also offers customers the option to purchase, lease, or rent our copiers to meet their specific needs and budget.
Guidelines for Choosing Equipment
There are a lot of factors that go into choosing the right equipment for your business. Here are a few basic guidelines to consider when choosing the right printer to meet your needs.
- PPM - The PPM rate is the number of pages per minute that a copier can produce.
- Paper Capacity - For businesses that require high capacity printing, you will need to select a Lexmark, Kyocera, or HP printer with a high paper capacity. Ensuring that you have the right paper capacity will result in higher efficiency and lower downtime.
- Color - Color printing adds dimension and impact to presentations.
- DPI - DPI measures the Dots Per Inch and indicates the resolution quality. If you are printing sales pieces or marketing material, you will want to select a printer with a higher DPI.
- Features - Copiers are rich with additional features like document scanning, wide format printing, double-sided copying capabilities, stapling, collation, hole punch, saddle-stitch booklet making, and networking capabilities.
Classic Business Products always recommends that you look ahead and project a 10-15% in printing needs to account for business growth. Our sales staff in Lafayette, Broussard, and Lake Charles can help create a custom quote for you. Contact us today!
For internal, high volume, text-only printing Black & White Lexmark and Kyocera Multifunction Printers can be a cost-effective solution for your office. CPB offers a variety of black and white multifunction printers with all of the feature add-ons and networking capabilities that you need for your office.
Color can be an asset for any sales or marketing team and can save money for your business by bringing color printing capabilities in house. Vivid contrast and dynamic color can create impactful presentations for an office that doesn’t require multifunction capabilities.
Digital Duplicators are a high volume and low-cost alternative to toner-based printers or offset printing equipment. Capable of printing a high volume of copies very quickly and at a cost as little as 1/3 of a cent per page, the digital duplicator can’t be beaten in terms of high volume printing.
Wide-Format Imaging Systems are widely used and essential in the technical document market. Combining the ability to scan, print or copy large scale architectural documents, a wide format imaging system can bring large scale document printing in house- an essential in the architecture, construction, engineering, and manufacturing industry.